Friday 2 November 2012

Hello!

So I'm starting this blog for a number of reasons;
Firstly, because I know that a lot of people are interested and don't want to ask me about it for various reasons (want to respect my privacy, dont't know what to say, feel like they dont know me well enough etc etc) all of which is fine, but I'll talk more about that later!
Secondly, as my mum always advocates writing stuff down as it really helps her, so I figured I may as well give it a try for myself!
And finally, becuase I think in years to come it will be a nice record of the following months for people to look back on.
I won't bore everyone with my entire backstory (trust me, there's a lot of it!) so if you're interested take a look at my mums blog here which covers the last 12 months.
Ella xxx
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ella, great that you are doing this, keep the posts coming, love U Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this is a great idea. I love your mum's blog and hope you too find writing things down helpful. Lots of love and hugs - see you tomorrow! Georgina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella, so good to hear from you - I agree it's a great idea :) I hope you have a fun day today with the lovely Georgina it's looking like a beautiful sunny one for you, lots of love Annabel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella,

    This blogging stuff is amazing! Being an "oldie" I hadn't known about blogs until your Mum started one - now you are the second blog I've ever followed....and the first I've ever made a comment on.

    Your U Bob & I had a few drinks last night and we were of course chatting about how you were getting on.
    I haven't lived in Bristol for ages - so the last time you & I met was at my 50th - a few years ago, down at a pub near the water - I've forgotten its name. (You've probably forgotten even being there) You looked stunning then - and you still do! I loved the photo your Mum published of you 2 at Macdonalds. Keep the photos coming - and your thoughts. I really hope you'll get lots of fun and support from fellow bloggers. With best wishes - Sharon (Crawford)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ella amazing blog I have been following your Mums and think it is a great way to express yourself and let other people add their thoughts. I know we don't know each other very well but working with your Mum over the years we know of each other and Rob has often come to the house to do maintenance work and bits and bobs for your Mum.

    We just want to send you all warm wishes and love.

    Jayne and Rob xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella!
    I learnt about your blog through Jess' (cravingballlerinas.blogspot.com). As a stranger I am amazed by the fact that you're actually putting yourself out there, I think we all have a lot to learn from you. Looking forward to reading more about you xx
    /S

    ReplyDelete