Saturday 10 November 2012

Maisytherapy

A day off radiotherapy today as its the weekend so instead had a day of "Maisytherapy! (sorry for the terrible pun, I thought of it in the shower this morning whilst planning the post and was so proud of myself for coming up with it, I had to use it!) The lovely Maisy Griffiths came over and we spent the afternoon watching TV, painting nails, eating chocolate and having a good catch up. I was also lucky enough to see Annie who was home for 24 hours so briefly popped and we had our usual Made in Chelsea discussions! (So actually, I got "Annietherapy" and "Maisytherapy"!)


One of the reasons I started this blog is because I don't think that people are open and honest about talking about "issues". Whether they are big or small, to do with illness or not I feel that people need to get better at opening up and talking. By not talking it turns whatever the issue or problem is into a taboo 
subject which can cause more issues and loneliness. By writing this blog, I'm putting myself "out there" to hopefully get people talking about things they don't necessarily feel comfortable about. So I'm going to challenge you to ask me a question; it can be about anything and I will answer honestly. So email your questions to ella.redman@hotmail.co.uk (that way no one else, apart from me, will know what you've asked so there's no need to feel embarrassed!) I will then make a post out of the best questions and answers!  

Ella xx 

3 comments:

  1. Maisytherapy (and Annietherapy) sound like the best types of therapy! Think the questions are a great idea, I look forward to reading your next post about them all. Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - stunning picture! Maisytherapy working a treat! Love you - Gaynor xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey very interesting blog!

    Also visit my blog post: Pilate exercises

    ReplyDelete